4.02.2013

Here I Go!


I'm so excited.  Tonight I get set apart as a full-time representative of Jesus Christ and get to go preach His gospel in CHINA!  Hong Kong, to be exact.  I couldn't be more thrilled.

Please write me!

Sister Shaylee K Wilcox
MTC Mailbox # 122
CHN-HK 0604
2005 N 900 E 
Provo, UT 84604  (until June 4th) 

After June 4th: 

Sister Shaylee K Wilcox
China Hong Kong Mission
18 Dorset Crescent
Kowloon
Kowloon City
Hong Kong

I know this gospel is true.  I feel so blessed to be able to go and share it with the world.  I know my Father in Heaven lives and loves me, and that His son, Jesus Christ, lives as well.  I know He suffered for my sins so that I can repent and live with Him again.  I love the Lord and want to do what He would have me do. 

I love you all!  Thank you for your continued love, support, and prayers in my behalf! (I'm gonna need 'em!)  

永别了! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We love you!
We are proud of you!
We are excited for you!
We are praying for you!!