4.28.2014

MY FAMILY IS TOO BIG AND OLD!! (Letter from 4/20/14)

OH MY GOODNESS. I'm just sitting here dying inside. WHITNEY'S MISSION CALL!!!!!!!!! ahhhh! I couldn't be more excited and thrilled and wish that I could be there and see her! It hasn't felt real that I won't see you for 3 years till now, whit twit. I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I love you and I'm so incredibly proud of you for serving a mission! You're going to be amazing!!! AND PARKER! You look like a man! Promenade and all! You look seriously so good. And your date looked nice... idk the video was kinda blurry but you guys looked SO GREAT! Wow I can't handle this. I've watched whit's mission call video like 20x already and Parker's prom video like 15x. I love you guys :) I have the best fam in the entire world!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!

By the way HAPPY EASTER :) I hope you guys had the best Easter ever. I love youuuu!

Well.... gosh I bet you don't even want to hear about my week! Too much going on at home! But I'll tell you because it's been a very interesting and emotional week....

So Tuesday was moves calls. ANOTHER TRANSFER ALREADY it's weird and crazy and insane. My mission is passing me by tooooooo fast! (Yours will too, twit. ahhhhh you're going i can't believe it askjaowiejfwosgapweoijwoiejfr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anywhays. Sister Aguilar and I were pretty sure we were staying together. And we were RIGHT! But at the same time, wrong. Here's our new load of responsibility:

  • We're now in a TRIO. With Sister Choi (a HK person)
  • We now have charge of TWO AREAS, Tin Shui Wai AND Hung Shui Kiu, which means two wards, two sets of investigators, two sets of less actives, two area books, two everything.
  • AND... Sister A and I are sister training leaders.
TALK ABOUT RESPONSIBILITY! We have been so overwhelmed and a little bit sad. A tripanionship is REALLY hard. But it's been a big learning experience. The Lord has given me SO much. I couldn't even list everything that he's blessed me with. So, to whom much is given much is required. And wowee there's been a LOT required of me in the past few days!

Say hello to our trio!



It's going to be hard... like we can't even think of how to balance everything right now. But it's going to be okay. I know the Lord has a lot in store for us. He loves us more than we can even comprehend, and He will help us. He'll "go before [our] face, and be on [our] right hand and on [our] left." I love Him and I will do WHATEVER He asks me to do. Hard or easy. Because it's all worth it.

Fam, I love you so much! I miss you so much! I'm so excited to see you again! For now I will carry on, carry on, carry on! You can sing it in Chinese: "Wong ching chong! Wong ching chong! Wong ching chong!!" (That is real hahaha. Isn't it great?)

I LOVE YOU!!!!

Love always,
Sister Gwok
xoxoxxoxox

No comments: