4.28.2014

Some Picture :) I'm Sorry!! (Letter from 4/13/14)




So, here's some pictures. I'm so sorry, I'm completely out of time this week. I wish I could say more about how much I love what I'm doing, but there is no time. Just know that I love HK more than I could say, I love doing the Lord's work, I loved general conference, I love my companion, I love my area, I love the Lord.

Part of my letter to President Hawks:

I absolutely loved general conference. I received so much personal revelation and so many answers to prayers! I'm so thankful that we have the privilege of listening to living prophets and apostles. There could be nothing better in the WORLD than what we are called to do right now. I especially loved Elder Holland's talk on Saturday morning. It doesn't matter what we are called to bear as disciples of the Lord. Throw mashed potatoes in our hair, beat us, persecute us... we still won't give up. We cannot be restrained as God's army. I love that. I also loved President Uchtdorf's. It reminded me of Sister Hawks' message on gratitude from a few Zone Conferences ago. Gratitude is everything! And we don't need to wait to be grateful. We can be grateful even when the fiery storms are raging around us. So cool.

Last night at "My Conversion Story" Fireside I was thrilled to see someone I knew! Fantasy(my baptism from Cheung Sha Wan)'s friend Stephanie! She is still meeting with the missionaries every week! When I talked to Sister Berry about it, she said Stephanie's doing amazingly well. I almost cried, I was so happy. It's one of those missionary pay days, when you get to see the fruit of your labors. Ah! I love this work!

I'm sorry this is such a lame short email. I'll write a better one next week. Here's some homework: read Elder Ballard's talk from conference. Then study PMG and report back to me what you've learned!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Keep smiling! Keep the faith! Buckle down; we really are living in the last days.

Love always,
Sister Gwok
xoxoxo

No comments: