9.18.2014

um... 10 minutes.....(from Sep 8, 2014)

AAAIIIYAAAA I only have 10 minutes to type this email because we had a special mission meeting today! We got a great SURPRISE and had Elder Rasband (Senior President of the Seventy), Elder Allen of the Seventy, and our Asia Area Presidency (Elder Gong, Elder Funk, Elder Wong) speak to us missionaries! SO SPECIAL! It was AMAZING!

Well... that's about all I have time for. We're doing SO good here in China! LOVING absolutely every single second of being a missionary and doing the Lord's work. Here's a question for all you returned missionaries:

"Is your testimony of Jesus Christ burning in your bosom the same as it did when you were a missionary?"

Elder Rasband told us that when he was called to be a general authority, President Hinckley asked him the same question. He told us this is the most important time to strengthen our testimonies of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I'm so thankful that I could come to know my Savior. This mission is blessing my life every single day... not only now but for eternity. I know He lives, and because He does, all of us do too. Every single day.

I love you all! Sorry so short this week. Next week will be better!!!!!!

Love love love,
Sister Gwok
xoxxoxo

this is a typhoon movin' in behind us... whoooo!



our new investigator A-Yan! STAY TUNED FOR THE STORY BECAUSE IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

No comments: