6.30.2014

2014年6月23曰

HELLOOOOO I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Rainbow Family? When i saw that subject line I thought it was gonna be something like someone with the last name "Rainbow" was getting baptized or something hahahaha. Guess that shows where my mind is :).

Anyway, WHIT YOU'RE SO CLOSE! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! I can't even tell you how much your mission will mean to you. Absolutely everything and more. Ah, i can't even describe it. I LOVE YOU!

MORGAN ALEXANDRA FERRELL!!! You're at home! I need an email from you! I love you! I really hope you're loving being with your family :) I can't imagine being where you are, but i hope it's been a happy and good transition... what am I saying, I hope it WILL BE a good and happy transition. I love you so much!

Gosh I'm already running out of time.... I'd better update you on this crazy emotional week....

Kami didn't get baptized yesterday :( we knew she wasn't ready earlier in the week, but it was still a hard day. Her grandma is super against the church and Kami's afraid of what will happen if she gets baptized. SO SAD! Satan is trying his best and it breaks my heart. We're not losing faith, though. Kami wants it, too. PRAY FOR HER, PLEASE!!! Here we are with her :)


Also, Christina. We're teaching her and all is going great! There was a pie making activity last night that she came to.... oh, here's a picture...


"You may call me Aunt Frizzy!!!" -parent trap :) Sis Aguilar said that one, but I thought it was hilarious so I'm re-quoting it :)


Left = Christine. Right = Christina. (I know, confusing, huh?) I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH!!

Anyway, back to Christina. She second-guesses herself so much! It's been such a long process to help her come to know the truthfulness of the gospel. She is ready but doesn't know it!! Last night she texted us right before we went to bed and said, "hey, i'm scared about my baptism." We fell onto our beds and just cried and then immediately said our prayers. If there's anything that will make my mission worth it, it's seeing Kami and Christina get baptized. It's been almost 5 months with them! I love them so much.... I can't even describe how much. I WANT THEM TO HAVE THE GOSPEL!!! Please pray for them!

Here's the good news: Christine. She's AMAZING. She's definitely the most prepared, golden person I've ever met. She's an answer to every missionary's prayer :) Did I tell you we moved her baptism up because she wanted to? July 13! We asked her why and she said, "I really want to get rid of past mistakes. I want a new start. I know through baptism I can have that." She's incredible! We taught her sister, Tina, the Restoration yesterday after church and Christine was beaming the whole time! We basically used her as a fellowshipper and she bore very powerful testimony. She's absolutely wonderful! :)

The gospel is so true. I can't describe the deep feelings of love I have for what I'm doing right now. This morning, I read my study journal from the MTC and got the chills. I've learned SO MUCH in the past year+. What I'm doing right now is preparing me for my eternity. I love the Lord with everything I have, and that love increases more and more every single day! I love sharing the gospel with these wonderful Hong Kong people. I'm so full of love, I could explode. LOVE IS THE ESSENCE OF THE GOSPEL. I love, love, love, love LOVE this mission and what I'm doing. Could I say it enough?!

I love all of you, too!!! Be safe and stay away from rainbows.

Love always,
Shay Gwokamole
xoxoxo

No comments: